The success of any military operation depends greatly on ground forces being able to access critical information immediately without any signal interruptions or data glitches. They also need to charge their portable electronic devices as quickly as possible without any delays.
ADDED DURABILITY FOR LIFETIME PERFORMANCE
GORE USB Cables, 2.0 & 3.1 versions deliver solid signal integrity for high-speed data transmission up to 10 gigabits (Gb/s) without failure, ensuring critical Intel is uploaded/downloaded in time. Our cable bundles also support power management from 9-32V systems so that warfighters can charge their devices quickly and easily without delay. Both versions withstand the harshest environments because of the added durability in their construction, which means they'll last long after the alternatives have surrendered to the environment.
Long-lasting construction of GORE USB Cables
GORE USB Cables are engineered to perform reliably in a variety of military applications, including:
- peripheral / sensor networking
- portable electronic devices
- soldier system connectivity
- vehicle / dismount connectivity
If you have any questions or to discuss your specific application needs, please contact a Gore representative.
GORE USB Cables provide system architects and engineers with many benefits that improve electrical and mechanical performance such as:
- solid signal integrity for high-speed data transmission up to 10 gigabits (Gb/s)
- instant content uploads/downloads to receive critical Intel in time
- superior electrical performance reduces the need for additional signal amplification
- supports power management from 9-32V systems to charge devices quickly and easily
- added durability that withstands the harshest environments for long-lasting service life
For more information about the benefits of our cable bundles, please contact a Gore representative.
These values demonstrate the electrical, mechanical and environmental performance of GORE USB Cables.
Download the catalog/data sheets to view product specifications, like diameter, weight, minimum bend radius, and attenuation values.
|Standard Impedance (ohms)
90 ± 5
90 ± 10
|Typical Operating Voltage||< 15|
|Velocity of Propagation (nominal) (%)||80|
|Time Delay (nominal) [ns/m (ns/ft)]||4.07 (1.24)|
|Capacitance [pF/m (pF/ft)]a||50.0 (15.2)|
|Skew (ps/m [ps/ft])a
Within Pair (maximum)
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage (Vrms)
aShielded twisted pairs only
|Mechanical / Environmental Property||Value|
|Jacket Material||Engineered Fluoropolymer|
|Jacket Color||White (Laser Markable)|
|Conductor||Silver-Plated Copper Alloy|
|Conductor Color-Coding||High Speed Pairs: Blue/Yellow, Orange/Purple
Low-Speed Pair: Green/White
|Temperature Range (°C)||-65 to +200|
GORE USB Cables have undergone substantial qualification testing to ensure they meet stringent specifications of the most current military standards and our customers' requirements.
- ANSI/NEMA WC 27500 Performance Requirements: Environmental Testing, Jacket and Marking
- AS4373 Environmental Testing: Contact Gore for available data
- AS4373 Test Methods for Insulated Electric Wire
- BSS7239 and ABD0031 (AITM 3.0005): Toxicity
- CS/FAR Part 25, Section 25.853, Appendix F, Part I (b)(7): Flammability
- CS/FAR Part 25, Section 25.853(a), Change 5/Amdt.25-72 (DOT/FAA/AR-00/12, Chapter 4)
- FAR Part 25, Appendix F, Part V, BSS7238, and ABD0031 (AITM 3.0008B): Smoke Density
For more information about the qualifications of our cable bundles, please contact a Gore representative.